If you are interested in a new blog or website design please send me an email for with any questions you may have to Monique (@) Fantastiquedesigns.com.
- Please fill out my questionnaire and be very specific. I will have a quote for you within 24 hours.
- I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold your place in the queue.
- Once I am ready to begin working on your design, you will receive an email from me.
- I will come up with 3 concepts for your site based on your questionnaire.
- Then it’s your turn to tear it apart and let me know what you love or hate. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated to stay on schedule.
- Once you are happy with the design, I will load it up onto a test site for you to browse.
- My goal is to ensure that you love your design. I will make up to 3 revisions to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
- Once I have your final approval of the design, I will then send you an invoice via Paypal.
- Once payment is received, installation will begin within 48 hours.
- At this point, youwill need add me as a contributor to your blog if you are on Blogger, and then change my permissions to administrator once I accept. If you are on WordPress, you will need to add me as an admin to your blog and then email me the username/password.
- Depending on your response time, I hope to have your new design ready for you within 14-21 business days.
How do I get started?
Take a look at my questionnaire and think about what features or style you would like for your blog or website. Fill it out and I will get back to you with a quote and timeframe within 24 hours.
Please have a list of websites or I suggest setting up a Pinterest board with inspiration that you have about your site design. This will give me a better sense of your style. When I get answers like I like blue and yellow, it’s just too broad. I can do so much with that so I really need to get a better sense of your taste and preferences.
We will then be in constant contact until I have come up with your desired design.
Who do you recommend for hosting?
If you are starting out, I recommend Hostgator, I was with them for my first year with no issues and they had really good customer service although there could be a long wait at times. I’m now with TechSurgeons and couldn’t be happier. They’re a smaller company with awesome customer service. They handled my transfer over from my previois host and I had no worries.
Will I lose my widgets?
I have not and do not plan a losing anybody’s widgets, however, I always advise clients to back-up their site prior to installation.
Your design is copyrighted, does this mean I can’t change the position of widgets on my blog?
Of course not, you are free to change the position of widgets and such on your blog, however, the header, fonts, colours and elements that I provide must stay intact with a link back to my site.
Where do you purchase photos for your designs?
I use Deposit Photos to look for characters, images, and background paper. You are free to browse the site and let me know if you find something that you would like to use in your design. It is best to either create a lightbox and then email it to me or you can send me the links to each image that you like. Depending on the size of your image that is needed it is $1/credit for each image.
Can I use my own pictures for the design?
Of course, please make sure that you send them to me at the beginning of the design process.
Free Blog Schedule Printables
Get weekly updates and blogging tips right in your inbox